Thursday 25 October 2018

Post 3: My favourite film

Image result for warcraft peliculaI do not use to watch film, actually, but I have seen a few of them, my favourite kind of film are the action and psychological ones, and well, I did not even think about my favourite film but if I had to choose one it would be “Warcraft”, though, because it is the film of my favourite videogame (but still a great film), the videogame has a wonderful story, or “Lore”, that is quite complicated to capture on the film because there are too many stories interlaced, but even so, the film managed to made it, however, there are some differences in the story in comparison to the Lore, wich are, in my opinion, a gift given to the players of World of Warcraft (the videogame), like a surprise cake.

 But the storyline is not all, nowadays tecnology have a big impact on movie making, and Warcraft is an example of it, by the similarity of the computer effects to reality, that make this film into one of my best to recommend.

3 comments:

  1. wou, I think that i going to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lore of Warcraft is really extense, and to see the movie properly one have to be contextualiced, its a really good movie but was really underated because not everyone knows about the story of the game U.U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I know the video game but I have not seen the movie, I think I'll see it, regards!

    ReplyDelete