Thursday 22 November 2018

Post 6 Post graduate studies


Image result for nftHi everyone, today I`m gonna talk about my post graduates studies. To date, I have not clear what  kind of agronomy ingeneer I want to be, just I have the essential idea of  a good agronomy ingeneer and that`s be responsible and thorough in whatever I do and watch over the world. I mean the planet itself and it people as well. Even though I have not a clear idea of what I want to do in future, actually I have a fixation with tecnologic systems relationed with agriculture. I really admire how the tecnology can improve the agriculture performance, in order to reach the worldwide food increasing request. Anyway, I thought that it will be better to go study abroad, since I have been studying english. Before being acepted in this university I tried to apply in a japan scholarship termed Monbukagakusho for agriculture of course. Im here now so you can tell that it did not go well but I`m not embittered at all. In the future I want to go study abroad to Swedish or Japan for my post graduates studies, or even pregrade studies. I can`t tell it now but I`ll keep learning and loocking for a way to leave this country and try to learn anything I could use to achieve my goals.

4 comments:

  1. Some universities in the USA have also some specializations in technology aplicated in agronomy, so I think is a good option if you like to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choise, because in the future case where most of the land won't be usefull to cultivate, we will need to change the regular techniques for hydroponic systems and alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about the scholarship in japan. If you tried to apply there then you know Japanese right? :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice. Technologic systems are so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete